About Me

My photo
London town and Essex, United Kingdom
Sex Sells

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Lego Fashion :)

Heyy Bloggers

I know its been awhile since I last done a new post, but I haven't had or even bothered to make time to do one. Which I do apologize for.
Buy Annywhooos! As You may know I did a post about me taking part and being very excited about AFW (Alternative fashion week) .

Lil did I know, everyday before the fashion show started there would be a model casting. Which basically means all the models that got accepted to model at the show would get the chance to go to the casting. It was the designers who picked who they want to model there clothing. No surprise all the super skinny, tall girls got chosen. LOL

Lucky for me I did get a chance to walk the catwalk twice :D

One designer I did get the chance to walk the catwalk for was Chole Haywood (HATASTIC).
"An eclectic range of unique handmade hats, fascinators & hair accessories inspired by the beautiful bits and bobs sourced from remnant boxes and junk shops" (Sourced from hatastic facebook page) AND HERES THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR HATASTIC www.hatastic.folksy.com

I thought I should base the post on this. Reason being the given Head piece I had to wear for her remind me of what designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac did with lego.

Me with the amazing headpiece :D

Isn't it gorgeous! I loved it and I hope you do too!

Sorry for the short post, I'm working on a new one as you read! :)

Cheerio <3


3 comments:

  1. oh i love this. it's so cool!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee that headpiece is awesome! Hope you enjoyed youself,

    Charlyx

    http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CCCCCCCCCCCCCOool Headpiece. =) I personally Coundt Pull That Off.

    ReplyDelete